Educationist and Philanthropist
- Her mission is to polish the full potential of our new generation. She has been committed since 1991 to fight against poverty, illiteracy and unemployment ensuring quality through vocational & technical education.
- She has been consistently working on bridging the gap between academia and industry by integrating skill-based education with conventional education system.
- In order to inculcate employability skills among our educated youth, she has initiated a mindful project of WISE Institute of Employability Skills(WIES). This project offers Skill Trainings to the students that help them to grab jobs successfully in the Job Market.
- As a President of SPEECH(NGO) in 1998, she launched 126 NFBE Schools in slum areas of two major cities in Punjab i.e. Lahore & Okara. 46 Non-Formal Basic Education Schools (NFBE Schools) have also been sponsored by Pakistan Literacy Commission (PLC) since 1997 that are now functioning under Basic Education Community School (BECS).
- She represented Pakistan on E-9 Asian countries workshop on improving training of literacy personnel and their status in April, 1991.
- She is one among others who have the passion to live their lives for others. It will not be incorrect by saying that she is nurturing creator of tomorrow………….…….
- Member of Lahore Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) since 2016.
- Member of Women Chamber of Commerce and Industry (WCCI) since 2018.
- Member of British Education Research Association (BERA) in 2006
- Member of National Child Bureau (NCB), UK in 2006
- Member of District Steering Committee – Punjab Literate Program in 2001
- Member of Board of Studies, Home Economics College, Gulberg, Lahore in 2002
- Member of Task Force established by the Minister for Social Welfare & Women Development, Govt. of Punjab in 2000.
- Member of Department of Women Studies, University of Punjab in 2005.
Rendering services in social sector for over 28 years as CEO, WISE Education Society (WES) & Vice President, Society for Promotion of Education, Environment & Community Health (SPEECH) and some of the key achievements are:
- Established WISE College in 1991 affiliated with BISE and University of the Punjab offering quality education till Post Graduate level.
- Initiated a NGO by the name of SPEECH registered with Social Welfare Department in 1993.
- Wise Higher Secondary School for Boys established in 2007 affiliated with Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE)
- Wise Institute of Employability Skills (WIES) was established in 2013 that is affiliated with TAVTA, PSDF and NAVTTC.
- Established Western Business School (WBS) in 2007 affiliated with University of Sargodha.
- Working as a Gen. Secretary of Pakistan Medical Transcription Industry Alliance (PMTIA) since 2008 and brought business from Global Market to this Industry.
- Signed Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with (i) Vice-Chancellor, Punjab University, (ii) President, Lahore Chamber of Commerce and Industry and (iii) President, Women Chamber of Commerce and Industry (WCCI).
- Guide Books for Teachers of Primary Education as per the syllabus of Text Book Board.
- Develop National Vocational & Technical Training Comission (NAVTTC)
curricula for Sales Person course followed all over Pakistan.
Welcome to WISE, a unique project of its kind offering a blend of Formal Education and Skill Trainings that helps our Youth in getting jobs or establishing their own businesses. WISE is an institution with a proven track record of 29 years, providing high quality education with commitment and ethical values. WISE is a platform where excellence is nurtured, pursued and celebrated as we work to create positive change for a better world. Other than dispersing formal Education, creating job opportunities & providing interest free loans for Business startups is our top Agenda to reduce poverty and un-employment. Outstanding students, staff and alumni, imaginative teaching, and supporters in government, industry and philanthropy have all combined to position the WISE as one of unique concept in the field of Education.
Our aim is to nurture student’s potential by keeping dreams and aspirations of our YOUTH alive, hence, we can say that WISE equips our students with right trainings and employability skills so that they may strive and grow in Globalized Society. We believe in cultivating talent as well as self confidence among students through Formal Education, Skill Trainings and proper Placement.
Our faculty staff focus on close mentoring instead of mere academic teachings by inculcating ethical values for leading a successful life. Our dream is to develop our Youth by providing quality education, empowering with skills and create proper job placement in order to stabilize the Economy of our Nation. We also provide Interest free loans and also encourage them for business startup who have entrepreneurial skills. We are just a drop in the Ocean, but we will strive to reduce the poverty level in our Country INSHALLAH by building the future for our youth which in turn would build our future.