About Wise Post Graduate Level
Wise College has been affiliated with Punjab University at Post Graduate Level since 1991. It has the distinction of being the first and foremost private sector Institute in the Punjab provided formal education at Post Graduate Level to the girls. Wise English Department was headed by prof. Shoaib bin Hassan & Prof. Shaista Sirajudin one of the most competent & renowned subject specialist professors of English literature. Wise M.A Economics Department was headed by Prof M. Saeed Nasir (one of the best professor & author of books) and many other professional were the part of the Wise College at that time. Due to this top level competent team of professionals Wise has produced many Gold Medalists.
Hina Nazir M.A Economics Gold medalist in 2008
Umara Anjum M.A Economics Gold medalist in 2003
Najia Ameen M.A Economics Gold medalist in 2001
Admission Criteria P.U
- All candidates holding bachelor (B. A, B.Sc or equivalent certification with at least 2nd division and age not more than 26 years.)
Admission Criteria UOS
- M.Com Eligibility: 2 years bachelor (14 years of education) i.e. B. A/B.Sc/B. Com etc.
- MBA (Regular): 14 years education with at least 45% marks.
- MBA (Executive): 14 years education with 2 years job experience.
Affiliated with Punjab University (P.U) and University of Sargodha (UOS)
Post Graduate Admission Procedure
- B.A, B.Com or equivalents qualified applicants will come at reception for information & details of the walk-in candidates will be filled in the register by the admission officer.
- Issuance of admission form with college pamphlets & fees schedule.
- Candidate will fill admission form along with complete documents.
- Decided fee package will be deposited at account office.
- After submission of fee, the students will be guided about the starting date of regular classes.