Wise College is not only imparting formal intermediate level education (I.Com) but also organizes special regular classes for ethics. Wise is conducting these special ethics classes with collaboration of world renowned organization “Al-Huda” The religious experts from Al Huda headed by Mrs. Farida Kardar come twice a week to teach & groom our I.Com (Part I, II) students about ethical values. With out ethical values only education could not build the students personalities. So, Wise understands the importance of these special classes to inculcate ethical values for students character building & personality development. I.Com classes are provided to promote technical education with ethic amongst students for better opportunities of placement.
I.Com Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates having matric or equivalent certificates are eligible for admission.
- Only for deserving, orphans & talented students.
- Students with minimum 600 marks in matric are eligible.
- Student must qualify the entry test and panel interview.
Note: Strict disciplinary rules and regulations are applicable on all the selected candidates and their parents must cooperate with management in terms of the regularity and performance of the selected candidates.
I.Com Admission Policy
Affiliated with Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education BISE Lahore.
I.Com Admission Procedure
- After submission of sponsorship your entry test slip will be issue to the candidates for written test & interview with date and time.
- Wise admission panel & principle wise college conduct interview for written test passed student with their parents /guardian
- Wise admission panel will interview the students & their parents.
- List of selected students will be displayed on notice board.
- Admission form will be issue to the successful students. (Download)
- After filling of admission form students will advise to confirm his /her admission by paying 500/- per month for their board registration & examination fee.
- Students classes orientation date will be given to the students in a slip.
- On orientation day all the things books, bags, uniform, stationary etc. will be given to the students.