Introduction of Associate Degree Program in Commerce (B.Com)
Wise College is providing degree level (B.Com) to boys & girls from last 29 years. It has produced 100% results so many times.
From 2017 onwards Wise has initiated a project for underprivileged families & is entertaining only 30 boys & 30 girls in I.Com. After completion of I.Com we select students according to Wise merit criteria for B.com. This Degree program is totally free for only Wise students just like free I.Com education. Wise provide them free books, bags, uniform, stationary & lunch. Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com) program is now Converted to Associate Degree Program (ADP) in Commerce it is just a change of name. ADP in Commerce considered as a professional market demanding degree program in every era of time. So, Wise College is offering ADP in Commerce with Skill Training. According to Wise Project our B.Com students get Skill Training during this period of 2 years. Wise is also providing special regular ethics classes for B.Com students. These special classes are of two categories,
- Job Ethics Classes for job interested students.
- Business Interested Classes for business interested students. With the help of these special trainings Wise students capable enough to place in any organization or establish their own business.
ADP (B.com) Eligibility Criteria
- Wise I.Com passed students with at least 60% marks (1st Division) in I.Com are eligible for admission.
- Students who will qualify in the panel Interview will be entertained for B.Com classes.
- Students age should not be more than 24 years.
ADP (B.com) Admission Policy
- Wise is only entertaining its own I.Com passed students for B.Com Admission.
- Limited seats are available for B.Com students.
- During 2 years of studies with special ethics classes students will also get skill training & wise will help the students in Job/Business.
- Wise is also providing an opportunity to its B.Com students that they can recommend one student for Free Intermediate (I. Com) program.
B. Com I.T Affiliated with Punjab University (P.U)
ADP (B.Com) Admission Procedure
- The Required details of candidate is filled in Walk -in Register.
- Then admission officer issues admission form.
- After submission of admission form Interview slip is issued to the candidate with Interview date & time.
- Wise admission Panel & Principal conduct interview of the candidate.
- List of selected students in Interview will be display on notice board.
- Once the admission is approved by the panel & Principal student’s roll no. slip is issued.
- Students will advise to confirm his /her admission by paying 1000/- per month for their university registration & examination fee.
- Classes orientation date slip is also given to students.
- Students classes start according after orientation session.
- After submission of sponsorship your entry test slip will be issue to the candidates for written test & interview with date and time.
- Wise admission panel & principle wise college conduct interview for written test passed student with their parents /guardian
- Wise admission panel will interview the students & their parents.
- List of selected students will be displayed on notice board.
- Admission form will be issue to the successful students. (Download)
- After filling of admission form students will advise to confirm his /her admission by paying 500/- per month for their board registration & examination fee.
- Students classes orientation date will be given to the students in a slip.
- On orientation day all the things books, bags, uniform, stationary etc. will be given to the students.