The prime objective of this course of Safety Inspector is to develop and enhance the skill level of the incumbent in this trade of construction industry.
Semi-skilled and skilled worker produced by this training would help to reduce unemployment and poverty in the society. This curriculum is designed to train the Intermediate / Graduation pass persons who are facing a lot of shortage of Safety Inspectors in the field of construction industry.
This training programme will provide opportunity to those who want to equip themselves with such knowledge and skills which will be helpful for their employment after completing this training of 03 months and would enable them to start their own business with professional approach.
Further, this Curriculum is developed by considering the requirements of local and international market and need of the trade enabling the graduates to meet the job market to reduce the shortage of Semi Skilled and Skilled workers in the area.
On successful completion of this course, the trainee should be able to:-
- Give reminders before start critical job.
- Conduct fire drill.
- Conduct safety audit.
- Conduct Tool Box Talk.
- Supervision of safe work practice.
- Conduct inspection and color coding.
- Prepare rigging studies.
- Prepare scaffolding registered.
- Describe safety signs.
- Describe and demonstrate PPE’s.
- Describe and demonstrate Breathing Apparatus.
- Conduct housekeeping.
- Conduct basic fire fighting.
- Prepare job risk assessment report.
- Conduct strict discipline on construction site.
- Reporting and investigation of accident at construction site.
- Conduct HSE emergency response.
- Prepare hazards assessment.
- Describe crane hazards.
- Describe different types of fire extinguisher and uses.
EMPLOYABILITY OF PASS-OUTS
After completion the course successfully, the students would be able to join as Safety Inspectors in construction industry and also they would be capable to start their own business. The pass-out of this course may work in the following sectors / areas and positions as skilled professional: -
- Plant construction (Power houses, Fertilizer plants, Cement plants, and Oil & Gas plants etc.)
- Civil construction.
- To start their own business of services.
- To work in specific field like maintenance / shutdown services.
- To work as contractor / sub-contractor.