Contents of Graphic Designing
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Logo Designs
- Web Banners
- Video Editing
The trainees would be able to perform the following function after completing the course: -
- Analyze, synthesize, and utilize design processes and strategy from concept to delivery in order to creatively solve communication problems.
- Create communication solutions that address audiences and contexts, by recognizing the human factors that determine design decisions.
- Utilize relevant applications of tools and technology in the creation, reproduction, and distribution of visual messages.
- Apply graphic design principles in the creation, development, and production of visual messages.
- Identify and utilize design history, theory, and criticism from a variety of perspectives, including: art history, communication/information theory, and the social/cultural use of design objects.
- Confidently participate in professional design practice and management within a collaborative work environment.
- Employ best practices and management in the design profession and within a collaborative work environment.
Following categories of jobs could be available after completing the course: -
- Graphic Designer in a Software House, Educational Institutions, & Different Companies
- Video Editor in different News Channels and Software Houses
- Assistant Instructor in Graphic Designing